All tours can be mixed and matched when booking.
Suggested Tours & Activities
- Guided Village: With a guide in period costume accompanying your group either on the coach Or part walking and remainder on coach (depending on mobility) enjoy the tales of the gold rush in Hill End and Tambaroora and historic talks on the buildings in the Village.
Duration 1 hour.
- Ackermans Cottage: Your hostess, Lorraine takes your group through her family’s gold rush cottage. The cottage is just as it was in the 1870’s.
Duration ¾ hour.
- Luncheon at Hill End Holiday Ranch: Special dietary catered with advice 1 week before arrival.
- National Parks Visitor Centre: 1873 original hospital. Now a small museum with an audio visual.
Duration approx. ¾ hour.
- Historic Cemetery: Established 1854. ½ tour with guide discussing the lifestyle and hardships of the gold rush era.
Extra Tours are available only if your group has the time.
We can cater for morning and afternoon tea if required when booking is made.
If you have any questions or would like to make a booking contact us via phone, fax or email. All necessary resources are available from our Contact Us page.